BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 24, 2011

concept board

Artwork description
   In my artwork I have done a concept board with three diffrent kind of emotion.  There are sad, love and stress. Sad is a feeling that makes people become very down. In my artwork I have chosen love it’s because of my target audiece. My target audiense is teenager’s girl between 18 to 22 years old. I have chosen white color to represent sadness it is because white the color that normally people will choose for sadness. Besides that, I have choose pink color as my theme color for love it is because love is something that very romatic and when girls think about romantic it will be a pink color. Love is a virtue representing all of human kindness, compassion, and affection. In some religious contexts, love is not just a virtue, but the basis for all being. Other than that I have choose stress emotion. Stress is a emotion that every one will have. Stress is a feeling that's created when we react to particular events. It's the body's way of rising to a challenge and preparing to meet a tough situation with focus, strength, stamina, and heightened alertness. For stress I have use red color it is because stress is a color that shhow angry.

0 comments: